We work for YOU!
Along with the services you would expect from a quality repair shop, we also offer free loaner vehicles upon request, free touch up of chips and scratches, and a 25-point inspection of your completed vehicle, checking lights, fluids, suspension and other systems.
Collision Care is a full-service auto body repair facility where our goal is to serve you, whether the repair is being paid for by the owner of the vehicle or by the insurance provider.
From our database on every insurance company that is licensed to do business in the state of Kentucky to our average three day repair time, we will make your accident experience as painless as possible.
- Average three-day repair time, with many minor repairs being completed in one day.
- Have dings or dents? Many shops will recommend an expensive paint repair, but we work with an excellent paintless dent technician for the best quality, least expensive repair.
- Complete handling of your accident by our expert staff including:
- Rental cars with free pickup and drop off
- Insurance claim handling with all insurance providers
- Negotiating with your insurance company to get the best repair possible for your vehicle
- Complete documentation of the repair including any hidden damage
- A 25-point quality control inspection of all your repairs including checking fluids, lights and tire pressures
- A thorough inside-and-out cleaning of your vehicle before delivery
- And most importantly, a full LIFETIME WRITTEN WARRANTY on your vehicle’s repairs.